Friday, April 23, 2010

Jealousy

Would you believe
I'm jealous because you've died
I'm left here to grieve
While you've got New Life...

You’re reunited
With loves that have gone before
I’m left on earth
Wishing I were with you, and them, once more…

Family and friends show me love
Like they never have before
But all of their love multiplied
Will never take the place of yours...

I was who I was
Mostly because of you
Now that you're gone
I've become totally, unglued...

You've been completed
You've ironed out your creases
And I've become the puzzle
That's fallen into pieces...

I'm left alive
So broken and angry
You've become All Life
So complete, whole and free…

You are perfection
I'm left in doubt
I feel confused
Can't find my way out...

I can't see you at all
No never, no more
While you can see right through me
Like I'm an open door...

You are now Love
Never again will you fear
I'm afraid of everything
Now that you are not here...

You watch me knowing
That this is the best for me
And all that I can do here is think of you
Endlessly...

I’m so happy for you
That you’re finally at peace
But now I’m uncertain
What it is I should do with me

Would you believe
I'm jealous because you've died
I'm left here to grieve
While you've got New Life...

2 comments:

  1. I did not go willingly. This was heaven on earth and it was enough. It was love ... because it was you and Jayson and Taysha and Maya. You were me and we were family. And we loved life. Life was good. Life was love. Life remains in you and Jayson and Taysha and Maya. I am in you and Jayson andTaysha and Maya. Love me by living life. In living, I live too. What I loved most, I left behind. Be gentle with my loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live your life and take care of your loved ones while you still have a chance to do so. We know how much Lisa was loved but she would not want you to stop living life to the fullest. Jayson, Taysha and Maya need you to be there for them. Don't count the days, make the days count.

    ReplyDelete