Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday From Annie!

Lisa,
Happy Birthday! I miss you... we all miss you. Jayson needs you very much right now. I think he's going through a difficult time. He cries more now than I've seen him cry in all of his 10 years. Maya and Taysha each have their "times" missing you in a very difficult way. How they can live not having your lap to climb up on, I'll NEVER know. They've all matured in the last 3 months. They had no choice. Can you believe they are wearing bras?
I hope you see the In Memoriam in the Enquirer today. Life is painful without you. I cry and cry.
Jay is ... well, I'll let him tell you about himself. I feel so confused about how to help him. I can't seem to help myself. Pray to God for us.
Sometimes I'm jealous because you know more about the next place and God than I could ever learn in this place, even with all my schooling and reading and thinking. If you can, pass it along to me.
I can't write any more right now. The pain has overtaken me yet again.
You are in my heart always, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment