Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year?

All is quiet on New Years Day...
A world in white gets under way
I want to be with you night and day
Nothing changes on New Year's Day
-U2

Nothing has changed after New Year's Day. Just another day to plow through, another day after... another day since... another day wishing I could replay some of 2009. WOW! If only I could have her in my life again! Knowing what I know now, would I do anything differently? Would I make a change?

You bet I would!

Not everything, not even a whole lot of things, but there are some regrets.

1 comment:

  1. Jay, I just read your story again and you did a great job decribing Lisa, Lias not only loved life and people and animals she walked the walk.I have watched from my window a thousand times of Lisa setting Jayson on her hip to make her way to the mailbox, to mark's and to come here for a visit.The day you guys had Jayson, Lisa became the Best mother of the Year. She did it so naturally.If I live to be a 100 I will never forget this one day just after Jayson was born, you had come home to have lunch with Lisa and Jayson and I have never seen a happier Dad, you wre almost out of breath when you hollered across the street to Fred and that you had come home to see Lisa and Jayson, Fred and I will always hold that memory close to our heart. Love you and the kids forever. Darlene

    ReplyDelete