Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Please Share!

Please feel free to share this blog with anyone and everyone that you think might benefit from reading it.

I'm writing it for myself! For healing release, for closure, for remembrance of my life with Lisa!

I'm writing it for Our Children! Specifically Lisa's and mine. They will be able to read it any time and remember their mother. I don't know how much an 8 or 10 year old will remember of their mother when they grow to be 43 like me, so it's for then - and beyond then. It's for Children who have experienced a loss similar to ours. It's for your Children and their Children. It's for all of OUR Children (capital "C" because they are so important to all of us)!

I'm writing it for all of those people who know and love Lisa! She's still in our hearts, she's kept alive there, by each of us!

I'm writing it for Lisa! I want to help keep her memory alive! Forever... She IS simply amazing! A beautiful, perfect, loving, devoted wife, an extremely gentle, caring, intelligent mom(my), a sensitive, helpful sister and a respectful, insightful, adoring daughter.

I'm writing it for everyone on Earth! Some may recognize that they are not alone in their grief and confusion. Some will finally see that a man is really capable of expressing his love after all :) Some will see that it really is OK for a man to express himself, and his emotions.

Hopefully all of us will come to the realization that we must express the love that we have now, and never hold it back until tomorrow, because there may not be another tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment