Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Tell Me What You Want To Read About!

How about some comments from my readers? I've gotten some suggestions from my mom about things to include in this blog. Tell me what you would like me to write about next...

1.) Maya's wanting to start wearing a "Bra" at the age of 8yrs and me being a man, and that's not my job. This will probably lead into the future and my concerns about how to handle other "womenly" issues.

2.) Maya's reaction at our family of five minus one's Christmas Celebration. Probably not as long a story as you might expect.

3.) Kids protective instincts toward their daddy.

4.) Fernside - The grief support group which we visit a couple of Mondays a month. I won't write about other members, but can include some comments and artwork that the kids told me they made there.

5.) The kids journal writings about (to) their mom.

6.) Anything you can think of.

7.) Questions that you might have.

***Please send me some memories of Lisa that you might have. I WILL post them here so that everyone in the world will be able to read them! I'd like to have these memories for myself and my kids too!*** EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Just send an e-mail to jay_brune@yahoo.com and I'll post them for us!

***Cousins and friends, please share this blog with all of your family members or friends, especially the ones that knew Lisa!

This coming Tuesday the 26th of January was to be Lisa's 43rd Birthday, so before I start writing about the #1 request from above, or begin posting your memories, I'll probably write about that day first!

No comments:

Post a Comment